Corners in FM10

I've played about 15 games (including pre season) with Juventus and I have yet to score on a corner. I even tried the old Corner Exploit to see if that would change things and it hasn't. Anyone else experiencing similar results ?

Is it no longer to score on corners anymore or is it just my "bad luck" ?

Thanks.

Think its your bad luck mate.... I was thinking the exact opposite last night. Playing as Man Utd and Rio/Vidic are knocking them on a regular basis.

Do you mind sharing your set up ?

I've got one CB attacking near post, the other attacking the far one and my tall/strong striker on the GK. I send the ball in the 6 yrd box. So far nothing.

Thanks

I've had Tottenham on the 6 yard box as normal and Ledley King to Challenge the Keeper and he scored 3 in 6 pre season games and 2 in 3 Premier League matches, thus 5 in 9 games so far.

I've done nothing that we didn't do in FM09 but it's still working albeit not as many goals so maybe those who haven't scored many it's just bad luck?

Do you mind sharing your set up ?

I've got one CB attacking near post, the other attacking the far one and my tall/strong striker on the GK. I send the ball in the 6 yrd box. So far nothing.

Thanks

Get someone attacking the area you're aiming your corners at (the 6 yard box)

Or aim corners to where your players are going (near/far post)

I am a bit sceptical about any corner exploit ever existing- particularly on 9.3.0. Its true that a lot of goals come from free headers, but not an especially large number (at least in my experience), and certainly not an unrealistic amount- just watch that Villa Chelsea game this weekend!

Not sure what John Terry was yelling after the second goal, but i'd lay money on it being OMG corner bug!!1!

I've played about 15 games (including pre season) with Juventus and I have yet to score on a corner. I even tried the old Corner Exploit to see if that would change things and it hasn't. Anyone else experiencing similar results ?

Is it no longer to score on corners anymore or is it just my "bad luck" ?

Thanks.

Never really thought of it but played six months in the FM10 Demo but I don't think I scored any from a corner or maybe one goal at most! :)

I am a bit sceptical about any corner exploit ever existing- particularly on 9.3.0. Its true that a lot of goals come from free headers, but not an especially large number (at least in my experience), and certainly not an unrealistic amount- just watch that Villa Chelsea game this weekend!

Not sure what John Terry was yelling after the second goal, but i'd lay money on it being OMG corner bug!!1!

It definitely existed and was even acknowledge by SI.

Archived