Editor (regarding the cups)

Okay a topic was made about this a few days ago and got no response.

I know we have the ability to add/'turn on' lower levels, eg. the Unibond Premier league in England, however what about the ability to add further rounds to the cup? At current the FA Cup only starts at the 2nd qualifying round (when Blue Sq. N/S clubs enter), however the teams from leagues below this come in earlier. I'm wondering whether we'll be able to add these extra qualifiers and preliminary rounds easily or whether we'll have to create the FA Cup from scratch to add these?

It'd be very bad for people wanting to start in the newly allowed leagues if they could not participate in the FA Cup (and other cups), due to it being a large source of revenue and excitement.

Thanks in advance.

In Miles' blogs, he says:

Cannot edit existing leagues, only recreate them.

I would assume the same would hold true for cup competitions. You'd have to be prepared to do a lot of research to recreate the FA Cup!

I'd imagine also that you'd have to balance realism and playability. Getting all the right teams in the FA Cup would be all well and good - but what about someone who chose a team that wasn't entered in real life?

It's certainly going to be interesting to see.

Okay a topic was made about this a few days ago and got no response.

I know we have the ability to add/'turn on' lower levels, eg. the Unibond Premier league in England, however what about the ability to add further rounds to the cup? At current the FA Cup only starts at the 2nd qualifying round (when Blue Sq. N/S clubs enter), however the teams from leagues below this come in earlier. I'm wondering whether we'll be able to add these extra qualifiers and preliminary rounds easily or whether we'll have to create the FA Cup from scratch to add these?

It'd be very bad for people wanting to start in the newly allowed leagues if they could not participate in the FA Cup (and other cups), due to it being a large source of revenue and excitement.

Thanks in advance.

It is very exciting your right, this weekend my local side (Buxton) from the unibond premier, are in the FA cup fourth qualifieng round against Stourbridge. If we get through it will be the first time in 46 years i think that we have been to this stage.

Can you activaty or create aplayabe league from a country that's not in the country listed in FM ?

for example play a league in Africa on an other country than SA

Yeah in one of the vidoes it showed somone activating the egytian league

Archived