Unrealistic takeovers!

I have so far played the demo of FM 2010 for a few hours as Inter (my favorite club) and i liked most of it but...

Why the hell is Luis Figo buying the club, Massimo Moratti (our president) would never sell Inter, only if it was the last way to save the club from an economic crisis.

In FM 2009 was Inter also for sale, but this time it's FIGO who's the man behind the takeover :confused: that's almost even more unrealistic, than last years "mistake".

So please SI fix this when the game launches as fast as you can, because it really ruins alot of the fun for fans like me.

this happens because in the demo you can only use a quick league, which is a save game right from the start, so every one is actually playing the same save game. When the game starts in the actual fm10 there are going to be many different kinds of takeovers. In game figo is a posibility because he is a director and if the presdent steps down one of them will climb up to the top.

In another saying, i think that for ages now moratti has a will listen to offers in game, tho i know he always says that he might sell the club, there were no offers leaked to the press or anything that makes us think the club might get sell. I think that inter researcher should tone this down a bit. But thats just my opinion

Listen if a billionare can buy rotten Notts County and install Sven as football director i wouldnt rule anything out in this life.

But this is Inter not Notts County and in Italy are the club owners italians - not arabian, americans etc as in the EPL...

That's what i also think is great even though a american fella bought Bari.

Inter have in the last decades been under the Moratti family and when Massimo once will have to step back as the president - then junior is ready to pick up where his father left.7

Another thing to this topic was that Figo "only" had to pay around 1,4 billion for the club, Inter is much more worth in my eyes!

Wikipedia says that Man Utd were bought for £800 million by the Glazers. Don't know how much that is adjusted for inflation and all but Man Utd are consistently one of the most valuable teams in the world, so 1.4 billion sounds reasonable for Inter.

Archived