Simply pressing " Continue " test, anyone ?

Does anyone of you have done this test, simply pressing " continue " ?

It is enough 1 or 2 months and it is a quick one, which are your real impressions ?

I mean , does the game allow you to obtain good results even without touching anything or does your team start a long session of lost games ?

I think this kind of test could be useful for the first patch, beacause usually a common betatester misses that, focusing on playing only feedbacks.

Thanks

Press Continue enough and eventually you're going to have to pick a team for a match, at which point you'll have to choose tactics and players. You can't holiday in the demo, so I'm not really sure what you're asking.

The problem is that some users have highlighted the fact that despiting you simply press " continue " you are able to achieve very good results letting your staff choose the selection.

This leads straight to the fact that it seems useless to spend time on tactics and whatever else, if results are already achieved that simple way.

To dig this issue out I questioned if someone had had the same feeling, that would be scaring IMO, otherwise it could pertain to few users only.

If you think for a moment , every kind of test have been done " playing " the game...no beta testers usually test it that way....you understand where am I going ?

thanks

Press Continue enough and eventually you're going to have to pick a team for a match, at which point you'll have to choose tactics and players. You can't holiday in the demo, so I'm not really sure what you're asking.

You can holiday in the demo. I know this because i accidentally holidayed until October! :o

what the thread starter trying to make us believe, by my understanding, is that FM10 is too easy. You don't even need to play, you just need to press continue all the time and still win a lot of matches.

I can't disagree more.

all of these people saying nonsense about simply pressing continue seems to forget one thing: they all are using good teams.

If you play as man utd, madrid, barcelona, liverpool, or chelsea,

off course you'll be able to get easy wins even when you are not actually playing (just pressing continue).

after all you were given great players and decent assistant manager who can think on his own.

AI assistant manager in world class club usually has comparable skill to AI managers of other club.

Hence don't act so surprised if your Man Utd assistant manager can beat wolves, for example, on his own.

He might simply has better managerial skill than the AI manager that he beat.

and even if he made a few mistakes in his team selection, he were picking team from a set of great players. Even your worst player in Man Utd main squad might get into weaker team starting XI.

Now I dare you, thread starter, to try to do this stupid test using relegation candidate like hull, wolves, portsmouth. If you can finish in the top 10 without tweaking your tactic, then you might have a solid point.

what the thread starter trying to make us believe, by my understanding, is that FM10 is too easy. You don't even need to play, you just need to press continue all the time and still win a lot of matches.

I can't disagree more.

all of these people saying nonsense about simply pressing continue seems to forget one thing: they all are using good teams.

If you play as man utd, madrid, barcelona, liverpool, or chelsea,

off course you'll be able to get easy wins even when you are not actually playing (just pressing continue).

after all you were given great players and decent assistant manager who can think on his own.

AI assistant manager in world class club usually has comparable skill to AI managers of other club.

Hence don't act so surprised if your Man Utd assistant manager can beat wolves, for example, on his own.

He might simply has better managerial skill than the AI manager that he beat.

and even if he made a few mistakes in his team selection, he were picking team from a set of great players. Even your worst player in Man Utd main squad might get into weaker team starting XI.

Now I dare you, thread starter, to try to do this stupid test using relegation candidate like hull, wolves, portsmouth. If you can finish in the top 10 without tweaking your tactic, then you might have a solid point.

I simply highlighted others opinion.

You are right anyway and despiting I'm not a mothertongue I think to have been clear on explaining myself, it seems not , anyway, does anyone of view have tried the " continue " way for few matches or months before arguing ?

This , if confirmed , would be far far worst than an " it is too easy " ....... issue

Yes you can :D

Archived