give a quick mark to this demo

give a quick mark please  

102 members have voted

1. 1. give a quick mark please

Excellent. A few small things, but in general it looks really good.

The few issues I have:

-The UI still needs some optimization. Too cluttered, too many clicks to get anywhere. It looks good, but needs maybe another year to be excellent.

-The tactics system is OK, but needs more innovation. The new system is just the same old with a built in tutorial, and there are some things left out of the classic system (such as wing play, and the fact that it bugs up when trying to use free roles or hold up ball)

-The match engine is good, but I feel there are a few more weird plays and unrealistic mistakes this year. Or maybe it's just the frequency of them. For instance, a crappy striker with awful off the ball loses his marker several times every game, even if my defenders are world class.

-Negotiations and bidding is still pretty bad. Not enough communication with the player agent. You should be able to work out a contract much quicker if you make an effort.

-Press conferences are still incredibly annoying. The same questions still get asked the same way over and over. And if you're a team like Juventus, with TONS of rival clubs, you have to do a gazillion press conferences a year. This might be realistic in a way, but it's damn poor gameplay. And I know I can leave it to my assistant, but I'd rather have an option to just go neutral option on all questions (unless that's somehow in the game and I didn't know it)

That's it I guess.. :)

Archived