Press Conferences

Some assistants aren't very good with the press and it can have negative effects on your players morale. When I play as Man Utd, Mike Phelan does a pretty good job with the press and generally does what I would usually say though. Don't know what stat (if any) determines what they say.

I agree they are rubbish they don't seem to have improved on them from last year, they don't feel very realistic because it's the constant same questions. As for the press confrence to unvail your new signing that is just awful the same five questions everytime. They should of worked on something better and more important instead like the training aspect of the game.

Some assistants aren't very good with the press and it can have negative effects on your players morale. When I play as Man Utd, Mike Phelan does a pretty good job with the press and generally does what I would usually say though. Don't know what stat (if any) determines what they say.

Memory fails me but I'm sure there is a stat in the staff's profile which caters for how well they fare with the media.

are boring as hell.

Is there any downside to just sending my assistant there all the time?

For big or important games then I attend! But sometimes like people have said you can get some bad responses. My assistant once said he thought a rival player should get a particular award ahead of some of our top players! Honest yes but not great for our players! :)

Archived