first full match on fm 10 demo

i downloaded the fm 10 demo about 4 hours ago.

i watch my first full match today, an i can say it is class. its great how the computer keeps making them do the things for do for that long.

i would like the crowd to get more involed with the game more tho!!!!

great game. :thup:

i watch my first full match today, an i can say it is class. its great how the computer keeps making them do the things for do for that long.

I think thing is barrs putting more stuff in the crowd etc is will cause more lag etc in games i'd rather the match engine flow and be smooth then be slowed down with unnecessary crowd animations if you have a high end pc which i do you be ok but for all them that have't could be a bummer :thup:

Learn how to string a sentence together perhaps?

I think thing is barrs putting more stuff in the crowd etc is will cause more lag etc in games i'd rather the match engine flow and be smooth then be slowed down with unnecessary crowd animations if you have a high end pc which i do you be ok but for all them that have't could be a bummer :thup:

haha true say mate. :thup:

hmm that's true for people that have high end computer 3D full matches will be class but for not high class computers they will watch 2D more I presume

hmm that's true for people that have high end computer 3D full matches will be class but for not high class computers they will watch 2D more I presume

itis alot better mate defo.

my pc is good the games run well.

see the matches in the demo, are they final, of how it's going to be???

I think this thread has gone some way off it's OP.

Learn how to string a sentence together perhaps?

While we're at it, this type of response isn't needed. Nothing good to say, don't bother saying anything at all.

Archived