I can't give a player a squad number

Hi All,

I signed Samaras on a freebie for Sociedad in my 3rd year. I dumped him into my reserves for a wee while to get match fit but then when i brought him up to the main squad i couldnt give him a 1st team squad number.

I waited until January registration window and still couldnt get him a number even though I have 3 spare slots.

Its now the start of his second year and Im about to submit my team but still i cant give Samaras a number.

DOes anyone know why this is happening and is there a way to solve the problem besides selling him which i dont want to do?

Cheers for any help

Hi All,

I signed Samaras on a freebie for Sociedad in my 3rd year. I dumped him into my reserves for a wee while to get match fit but then when i brought him up to the main squad i couldnt give him a 1st team squad number.

I waited until January registration window and still couldnt get him a number even though I have 3 spare slots.

Its now the start of his second year and Im about to submit my team but still i cant give Samaras a number.

DOes anyone know why this is happening and is there a way to solve the problem besides selling him which i dont want to do?

Cheers for any help

Archived