What Date is your FM10?

What date are you planning to purchase your FM10 ?

Mine is the 2nd of November I'm getting my FM10

The day I receive it from Game (pre-ordered), if you don't mind me asking why have you chosen to purchase it on the 2nd of November?

The day I receive it from Game, if you don't mind me asking why have you chosen to purchase it on the 2nd of November?

I'm 14 and I don't have a job.:D My mum gives me school lunch money and transport so I'm saving it up to add £30 pounds which means meaning no food and ill have to walk to school :(

I calculated and I'll have enough on the 2nd of November.:thup:

Erm, on release day! OP, can you not do some extra chores around the house for extra cash from your mum? If not, you can come round here and do my ironing! If you do the lot i will give you £30 :D

My mum don't give me money, she tells me to do it for free or else :(

So you are starving yourself for a game?

Yup ill rather die then not getting FM10

Or beating up other pupils for their lunch :D. Now that gives me an idea.........

They do that to me :(

Sorry what is an OP?

Also to buy Fifa 07 a few years ago I came up with a cunning plan. I went round the whole of my school asking the odd person who I knew (some i've never met before) if I could borrow £1. :L . What actually happened was I managed to come up with £47 and went into town and bought it. :) I went to a large school by the way. :D

I'm 14 and I don't have a job.:D My mum gives me school lunch money and transport so I'm saving it up to add £30 pounds which means meaning no food and ill have to walk to school :(

I calculated and I'll have enough on the 2nd of November.:thup:

Ha class who needs food :D and the exercise will do you good young man

Originally Posted by malleria viewpost.gif

When zavvi deliver it, then waiting for patch and a graphics pack, then play it!

Same here, although with Royal Mail at the minute, I wouldn't be surprised if the patch came out before I got the game

I wouldn't hold your breath! Speaking as a postie who is thoroughly at his end's tether with the clown's running my company, there could be a good few disappointed people on this forum waiting for their game to turn up in the post. Sorry in advance but you have been warned. I can see this being a long and bitter dispute :mad::mad::mad:

I wouldn't hold your breath! Speaking as a postie who is thoroughly at his end's tether with the clown's running my company' date=' there could be a good few disappointed people on this forum waiting for their game to turn up in the post. Sorry in advance but you have been warned. I can see this being a long and bitter dispute :mad::mad::mad:[/quote']

Thank God I am not as computer illiterate as most and have Steam :)

Archived