some observations of DEMO

The demo is very good, but would like to point on some issues I noticed while playing it.

Apart from other bugs mentioned by others, these are some which I didn't find in forums

- Why isn't there "clear team selection" button on my tactic screen? At the moment,I've to go to Selection/clear selection/entire team,

which is far more time demanding :)

-I've played 8 league games with Man utd and my defenders has this average tackling stats

Ferdinand 0.31

Vidic 0.24

O'shea 0.75

Evra 0.45

Evans 0.44

Isn't it to low? Look at this picture

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7510/clipsw.jpg

all players who plays in miedfield! At every team Defenders has average less then 1 tackling

per game...

- When, in match mode, I click on tactic, then click on some player while I am in position view, and in left side of window I go to advanced options, sometimes, when click on some specific instruction eg. change his mentality, it jumps to another player. And while I try to change something, it goes back to that player settings. This also happens when I trie to change specific instructions to other players

also. It's not always, let say from 4 matches, in 1 happens this.

- It would be great if you would put player ratings button to overwiew window when click on result of some match. Its annoying to go to stats/player ratings. Perhaps, this should be presented as default, not the info screen...

And one more thing. Almost every goal is scored by my strikers, but this is something is pointed out by other FM players

Cheers

Ive not experienced any issue with the way I score goals, strikers seem to get the majority of goals (as ud expect) but midifelds and defenders have also grabbed their fair share.

The way you get to the player ratings is different I agree, but I think its just one change you need to get used to

yes, agree that midfielders tackle players perhaps more then defenders, but these average ratings are just too low...

alltogether, the demo looks very polished and this could be the best fm yet,although fm2009 was also 9 out of 10 for me

Couldn't find any tackling table for premier league. Does somebody know some site with good and detailed statistics which includes the tacklings per game? I find this, but these are absolute values, not relative (per game)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rankings/2510186/Premier-League-Statistics.html

just sort by defenders/tackles won

Also, you can calculate a completed pass percentage (successful passes*100/total passes) and compare it with FM, because I read about decreasing the completed passes percentage in game to realistic value...

Archived