Will you carry on with your demo save when the game comes out ???

I was wondering if you will carry on with your demo save or create a new game when the game comes out? Im currently in December and nearly reached the end of the demo but have heard about the new patch being released so it will probably be better to start a new game. What do you guys think ?

No as i'll want a bigger database. Plus I want a save with Nantwich so i'll need to activate a few of the leagues below the BSN/BSS.

lol where is nantwich around and will you have to create that league in the editor?

Nantwich are in the league directly below the BSN/BSS Tom. It is already in the database so just needs activating. Nantwich is near Chester and is where I went secondary school.

I just opened a post at exactly the same minute as you....basically as I sayy in that post I am using the demo to run with Spurs (my team_ but will start a new save with the full version with lots of league and max database in order to begin a lower league manager career

Having a blast with Palmeiras in the Demo, and would love to continue on, but would probably prefer the bigger database and option of moving to Europe at some point. Maybe have to start a new game with them in the full version. (Only a bit weird that the season starts Dec 08, and Keirrison is already on loan from Barca to Porto even though he hadn't even joined Palmeiras- or Barca - by that point!)

Nope, I’m planning on starting an LLM game with the home nations running on full. Also might add the France/Spain/Italy and Germany into the game depending on if it was my computer can handle it.

Have been Think about possible starting with Sport and Leisure Swifts in Northern Ireland, new into the championship, no real history as a team having to ground share. Sounds like a good place to start.

Hell no. I have been playing with Liverpool, and i missed two months out of the first season by going on holiday! I wanted to skip a few days to get to my final friendly, and thought i'd selected the date to return. I had, but i'd checked the box which says 'return indefinitely', not 'return Aug 12 (or whatever)'. I went out into the kitchen for a couple of minutes and when i came back it was October. :D

I don't like playing with Liverpool anyway, even though they are my club. I will either take a job in the depths of the English non-league, or start a go in the Netherlands, Italy or Germany, and with a larger database of course.

Yeah I think I will. I only played with one league and the top division in FM09. Ive finished the demo and Im itching to continue! I may try and start a new game with more leagues and a bigger database in order to have a longer save with more regens etc but don't think my computer will be able to cope in terms of speed! :(

no, beacuse i want a huge database with tons of leagues..i've got an amazing computer,amazing gaming comp, never had any problems with FM not running fast enough, untill recently i had fm07, 08 and 09 on my comp and still a ton of space but i deleted 07 cos i dont play it... so im planning on putting as many scottish and english non-league leagues as possible and see how its runs...

damn im looking forward to trying to get my local scottish junior side to euro glory. ... may take a few centuries mind.

Nar I wont keep my saved game because I want to establish my team at the start of the season and be able to buy players from the full database, at the moments its very limited. I will only use the demo game to get used to the layout.

Archived