Biography

I love that feature. I've just been going through the teams in the Premier League and reading the biographies of players :).

One thing I saw which seemed weird. It's in Roque Santa Cruz's biography. I haven't noticed it in any other player's yet. Take a look at his biography and you'll see that its a bit weird. It says (paraphrasing here) that he moved from Bayern Munich to Bayern Munich II, then moved to Bayern Munich and then joined Bayern Munich II again. Then it says he didn't last long in Bayern Munich II and rejoined Bayern Munich. Isn't Bayern Munich II the reserve team for Bayern?

I love that feature. I've just been going through the teams in the Premier League and reading the biographies of players :).

One thing I saw which seemed weird. It's in Roque Santa Cruz's biography. I haven't noticed it in any other player's yet. Take a look at his biography and you'll see that its a bit weird. It says (paraphrasing here) that he moved from Bayern Munich to Bayern Munich II, then moved to Bayern Munich and then joined Bayern Munich II again. Then it says he didn't last long in Bayern Munich II and rejoined Bayern Munich. Isn't Bayern Munich II the reserve team for Bayern?

I'm guessing it's to do with player registration. I've never played as a German team, but in Spain you have can't send players to your reserve team, the Zaragoza/Madrid/Barca B team has to be decided at the start of the season.

Archived