match day

iv changed settings to only commentary and all that but it still happens! if you find out how to change it let me know mate if you dont mind

Same here regarding to commentary and same about if you find out cheers mate. Ive never tried to stop it but I 'll have a look because it is annoying!!!

Not downloaded the demo, waiting for the full game!

But in 09, there was an option to change the default view in the match day screen in the bottom left corner (near tactics and teamtalk buttons) which you could select either tv or classic view. This button is only available before you do the team talks though.

Apologies if this has changed since last year.

But in 09, there was an option to change the default view in the match day screen in the bottom left corner (near tactics and teamtalk buttons) which you could select either tv or classic view. This button is only available before you do the team talks though.

Ok cheers will take a look! :)

Did that not work then?

match day setup is poor, i like to use player ratings when the match is playing! how on earth do you make a substiution

You select the stats main header (far right) and chose the stats for home or away team. Although why they've called it home/away and not the two teams names like before I don't know

Yeah, when you start the pre match stuff just click in the top right of the screen "match controls" and go "view match" > "classic view" instead of tv view and you'll be right. I know, I'm not the biggest fan of tv view either.

iv got a game at the moment! in the right hand corner iv got match controls! the view match option isnt there, i only have - REPLAYS, HIGHLIGHTS MODE and SHOW HIGHLIGHTS. iv set it as replays - none, highlights mode - only commentary and show highlights in classic view

Same here regarding to commentary and same about if you find out cheers mate. Ive never tried to stop it but I 'll have a look because it is annoying!!!

i have finally worked out how to start game without tv mode, when your on match day when you click opp instructions, go to match controls and go to view match! change it to classic view

Archived