New Birmingham Owners??

Sorry if this ha been ansere, but I don't have the time currently to search properly, I tried the demo and the game had the old owners, will the full game have the new owners etc upon release or will we bluenose have to wait for a patch?

sh*t on the villa sh*t on the villa sh*t on the villa 2nite sh*t on the villa sh*t on the villa 2nite everybody sh*t on the villa cus there a load of sh*te

boing boing

Lol :D:D

I did post this earlier in the week about the new owners.

Hopefully it be in the new release :cool:

Bring on the millions!

McLeish and 40m? Recipe for disaster. Even on FM you'll not be able to spend it on anybody considerably better than what you've got...

Who in their right mind is going to want to play in a shed in front of a tiny crowd who get on their backs very very quickly.

McLeish and 40m? Recipe for disaster. Even on FM you'll not be able to spend it on anybody considerably better than what you've got...

Who in their right mind is going to want to play in a shed in front of a tiny crowd who get on their backs very very quickly.

A bit harsh tbf. We are hardly a 'tiny crowd' and our crowd is excellent.

I'm a Wolf peter-evo, it's my duty to slag off the Blouses =P

Lets be honest, last season your attendances were pathetic, admitted by the majority of the Blues I spoke too. And it is a bit of a shed, the roof blew off when we played you a couple of seasons ago.

We won't get much higher than we are now, but he's done a decent job so far. We've all got our reservations about Mick but he deserves his time this season. He's performed miracles at our club and we've got the players to keep us up, proved by a great point at Everton yesterday. We've just our 3 best players back from injury so we should only get better now.

We heard it all last season Peter, "you'll bottle it" etc etc, it never happened. Your previous board were a shame on your club and I wish you well for the season, think we'll both be ok to be honest. Anyway, this is an FM forum not 606 so enjoy the season. Just hope Yeung can match everything he has said so far, certainly sounds ambitious.

If I ever go to a Birmingham match when they're at the City of Birmingham stadium, I'll use any excuse to say one of the worst jokes in existance, and eat some sweetcorn while I'm there. Then I can say I've eaten corn on the CoB. Then I'll get my coat.

We heard it all last season Peter, "you'll bottle it" etc etc, it never happened. Your previous board were a shame on your club and I wish you well for the season, think we'll both be ok to be honest. Anyway, this is an FM forum not 606 so enjoy the season. Just hope Yeung can match everything he has said so far, certainly sounds ambitious.

Typical Wolves fan!!! just as bad as the Vilers!!

:D

Archived