Freebies

Towards the end of the season, search the player database for players whos contract is almost expired. Instead of "make offer" it says "approach". You can now offer them contracts and pay nothing to the team if they except (although sometimes theres compensation of a few 100k).

I just signed:

Glen Johnson

Lassana Diarra

Fabrice Muamba

Sergio Peter

Edmilson

and i could have snapped up Fernando torres and gianluigi buffon if my cheapskate board would give me a higher wage budget.

Even if you dont want them, a lot of them are worth signing so you can sell them and get a heap o' cash.

Gerrard's contract runs out at the end of the season. Im keeping an eye open. If liverpool fail to negotiate then im in there!

Towards the end of the season, search the player database for players whos contract is almost expired. Instead of "make offer" it says "approach". You can now offer them contracts and pay nothing to the team if they except (although sometimes theres compensation of a few 100k).

I just signed:

Glen Johnson

Lassana Diarra

Fabrice Muamba

Sergio Peter

Edmilson

and i could have snapped up Fernando torres and gianluigi buffon if my cheapskate board would give me a higher wage budget.

Even if you dont want them, a lot of them are worth signing so you can sell them and get a heap o' cash.

Gerrard's contract runs out at the end of the season. Im keeping an eye open. If liverpool fail to negotiate then im in there!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

got akinfeev on free for melb victory. what a freak! i assume he exists irl since hes clearly not a regen...is he really that good!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well known for a couple of years among the community for having amazing stats, but sometimes not performing consistently.

Archived