Ben Foster wonder free kick

BBB

It was Paul Robinson who scored for Spurs at WHL a couple of seasons ago on the 17th March 2007 against Watford.

Not sure if he ever conceded a goal from another keeper in similar circumstances?

Yeah, Foster was in goal for Watford when Robinson scored that goal, I thought he may have exacted in game revenge.

Wasn't against Paul Robinson by any chance? :D
Yeah, Foster was in goal for Watford when Robinson scored that goal, I thought he may have exacted in game revenge.

Ah right I see you're point now Robbie. :D

The You Tube video I saw wasn't so clear so never got to see who Robinson scored against and my old grey matter didn't remember. :confused:

I wonder how many times a GK has scored in FM or even if a GK has scored when launching the ball down the field from a kick from his hands?

Ah right I see you're point now Robbie. :D

The You Tube video I saw wasn't so clear so never got to see who Robinson scored against and my old grey matter didn't remember. :confused:

I wonder how many times a GK has scored in FM or even if a GK has scored when launching the ball down the field from a kick from his hands?

I've scored from when my keeper drop kicked the ball down the other end of the pitch and it went in. That goal saved me from getting relegated aswell.

Archived