Is there any fix missing from the updated 8.0.2?

Are are the database mistakes fixed in the updated patch from the 20th of Feb?

I have a small recollection (or a big imagination) that there might have been something that was overlooked in the last update.

I made a huge mistake in my spring cleanup and accidently deleted my FM install folder. icon_frown.gif

All saves, all graphics, all tactics etc etc. All gone. It sucks to be me :p

Are are the database mistakes fixed in the updated patch from the 20th of Feb?

I have a small recollection (or a big imagination) that there might have been something that was overlooked in the last update.

I made a huge mistake in my spring cleanup and accidently deleted my FM install folder. icon_frown.gif

All saves, all graphics, all tactics etc etc. All gone. It sucks to be me :p

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

unlucky, mate icon13.gif i backed up all my fm downloads on a DVD disc.

i recently downloaded the Updated 8.0.2 patch, haven't really noticed any change from the standard 8.0.2. was there a changelist? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you mean are is there a changelist for fixes between the first 8.0.2 patch and the updated one, then there are only 2 changes:

1) Turkish fnances have been changed because Fenerbahce & Galatasary kept going bankrupt really easily which ruined alot of people's games in the Turkish leagues.

2) The original patch accidentally set Jermaine Defoe's transfer deal to £1m per appearance for 50 appearances, which made Spurs rich and Portsmouth bankrupt, this has been changed to £1m after 50 appearances.

I had a backup of all the downloaded stuff before, but I deleted that aswell long ago, thinking "I dont need this backup, I can take proper care of my current install and backup when needed..."

The thing Im remembering that might or might not be fixed (or didnt even exist!) is about some other Portsmouth player and his transfer deal. Diarra maybe? I really dont know their squad :p

Archived