why SI insist on slide in training ?

as above question I think SI ignoring the show of trainig in the game he effect on players i knew but the traininig need Specific form like edios this year has improved the training very very much i like training in this game i wish FM's training like that:(

What types of things is it that you would like to see added to the training module?

1-why I can't like really manager training players on Specific move and they can Apply it in matches or training

2-I wanna see my players while they are training to see who really good and deserve to play and who is really lazy and not concentrate

3-I wish i can make Camp and see my players working on my plan in training and learn them more and more movements to help them in matches this is Exactly happening in real life

you SI reduce all these things in a slide ...................this is can't be

Do we have to see the training though? I think doing the training visually (as i said earlier) would be very very boring! Perhaps if it was done via interaction with your staff which they can then report back on, that would be ok. I for one, wouldnt have the patience to sit through and see all my players running around cones etc etc.

Don't think of the sliders as sliders! That's where people went wrong with tactics. They'd think they were altering a complicated mathematical algorithm, and one click would turn their world beaters into a pub team! You're saying how hard you want players to work on certain aspects of the game. That's all.

tbh, training could work well with the backroom advice, I dont think training in 3d, or let alone 2d is the way forward as previously mentioned it will become tedious. An overhaul of the settings is needed though, would be nice to set a more personalised setup where you state like 10 mins running, 15 minutes practising corners, then go into a game etc, this could then be reported back via the backroom advice e.g 'Tevez excelled during the training match today scoring all 3 of the goals. His finishing skill is defiantly improving'.

Ass men could also recommend the setup of training i.e what happens when. It could then go a bit more personal with 1-1 suggestions for players, stating what they should concentrate on with the coaches.

1-why I can't like really manager training players on Specific move and they can Apply it in matches or training

2-I wanna see my players while they are training to see who really good and deserve to play and who is really lazy and not concentrate

3-I wish i can make Camp and see my players working on my plan in training and learn them more and more movements to help them in matches this is Exactly happening in real life

you SI reduce all these things in a slide ...................this is can't be

1. you have PPM

2. you have training stats for each month.

3. see answer 2.

They need to bring back letting the assistant handle training which many do in real life. I personally have little to no interest in training. I usually make one set of training tactics and leave it at that. My focus is in the transfer market and on match day.

So in essence what I am saying is if you are going to make training alladvanced in the future, leave an assistant handling training option too as not all of us want be so heavily involved

Archived