Things not announced in blogs that are actually in the game

Hi guys, i was wondering after playing the demo which features you discovered that were not mentioned on the blogs?

Personally, i cant find anyone that wasnt announced. But as far as i can remember the blogs were only some advance onto the all features in the game.

I consider this thread interesting because not everyone is aware of all the features on the game!

:)

I've noticed a couple of 'polishes' in the transfer system.

Firstly, I've been badly stung by being rejected by players I badly wanted because I didn't give them what they wanted for signing on. Previously you could set it to 0 and they'd go for it.

Secondly, I actually succeeded in a negotiation where I lopped 8 million of their asking price and part-exchanged two reserves worth about 3 million. Proper negotiation and proper part-exchange.

Despite getting burned, top marks SI!!

I'm loving the backroom advice, particularly the recommendations to learn/unlearn PPMs. I've yet to find out whether they are always or usually successful, but what I do appreciate is that (for me at least) players are not refusing the requests and that includes older players too. Is everyone finding that?

I just discovered that when player is getting old now there is more options regarding his future as manager.

For instance, Rafa Marquez thinks he will try coaching before managing...if he keeps linked with football after retiring..

I'm loving the backroom advice, particularly the recommendations to learn/unlearn PPMs. I've yet to find out whether they are always or usually successful, but what I do appreciate is that (for me at least) players are not refusing the requests and that includes older players too. Is everyone finding that?

Yes and I had Mifsud on trail for a couple of weeks and the backroom advice suggested a PPM change for him and I think he agreed to try it just before I cancelled his trial.

i love the wage budgets for small teams in wales :D

Buy a new defender for €200, thats a great feature! (with a budget of 2k for cefn druids, 40k for llanelli)

I really look forward to start a big "start unemployed" game.

Can anyone verify that these small deals are also possible in england conference south and north?

This is a stunning feature.

Will it work for Regens? AND...if so...how?

yes, regens will get it too.

Someone from Si, can't remember who at the moment, said that the biographies will be generated when the player does something of note.

I.E wins a league winners medal or a cup with a club. things like that.

I think this is also the case for players in the game. I seem to remember someone saying Walcott and some of the other Arsenal youngsters didn't have a Bio yet.

it's a really good little feature. It doesn't actually acomplish anything but still a cool feature non the less. You never know maybe real life players will start to demand moves so they have more chance of getting a Bio in FM. :D

Archived