Fabregas being Fabregas

The demo has to be the best in all the Fm and old Cm days!

1.)Was just wondering how do you get Fabregas to start making those killer passes. so far in my game he has 0 assists while most of the assist has come form wing play like Walcott and even Gibbs !

2.) anybody use a playmaker or target man in their teams?

3.) In the tactics screen, what does the recycling like card, green card and grey card represent?

thanks

Maybe try and get him to learn some preffered moves. I have xavi and he plays centre mid and he gets a lot od assists. So maybe look at his preferred moves and try and copy them. Also the tactics waizard is great, use him as a playmaker as both the individual playmaker and set him as the teams playmaker aswell. :)

And yes I have both a playmaker and target man. Zlatan upfront on his own as the target man with balls fed into his feet is something to behold!!!

The demo has to be the best in all the Fm and old Cm days!

1.)Was just wondering how do you get Fabregas to start making those killer passes. so far in my game he has 0 assists while most of the assist has come form wing play like Walcott and even Gibbs !

2.) anybody use a playmaker or target man in their teams?

3.) In the tactics screen, what does the recycling like card, green card and grey card represent?

thanks

1. The best place to ask would probably be the Arsenal Thread in the GPTG.

Although, this is a problem that a lot of people have been having. He's always been difficult to get right.

2. I tend not to use either of these

3. Grey = Support

Grey with arrows = Automatic

Blue = Defend (or one of the various defending options)

Green = Attack

:)

where do go to look at his preferred move? I know there is a team playmaker but how do you set an individual playmaker?

thanks nev 197, enjoy your game

To see his current prefered moves - Click on his name, then go to the 'positions' page.

To ask him to learn new ones - Player Interaction page

Setting a team playmaker is the same as setting an individual playmaker :)

Setting a team playmaker is the same as setting an individual playmaker :)

You can set both I think. In the advanced team instructions (from the top of my head so I may be wrong!) at the bottom it will say target man and playmaker and something else, these are the teams playmakers and target man if you want to select them for the team.

But on each players basic individual tactic there are two options: the type of player, e'g for the central midfielder, box to box, advanced playmaker etc or a forward: target man, poacher etc i have named two for each but depending on the position there are like 5 or 6 for a striker! And the second option is there mentality I think e.g. attack or support etc I think. So in theory if you had three central midfielders then you could set all their individual tactics to advanced playmaker! I would'nt advise it but you could!!! :)

So in theory if you had three central midfielders then you could set all their individual tactics to advanced playmaker! I would'nt advise it but you could!!! :)

That would relate to their behaviour, not whether they were used as a playmaker.

That would relate to their behaviour, not whether they were used as a playmaker.

Yes I understand your point, but then having a players behaviour as advanced playmaker but then saying actually player x is the team playmaker is a bit confusing. Its a bit like saying have player y's behaviour advanced playmakers but don't play like a playmaker we already have one! But yes the bahaviour is the important word as you rightly pointed out. :)

Yes I understand your point, but then having a players behaviour as advanced playmaker but then saying actually player x is the team playmaker is a bit confusing. Its a bit like saying have player y's behaviour advanced playmakers but don't play like a playmaker we already have one! But yes the bahaviour is the important word as you rightly pointed out. :)

Think of it this way- "advanced playmaker" is an instruction for the player, "playmaker" is an instruction for the rest of the team (pass to this guy whenever you can).

Archived