Editor (I Will can do this ?)

Hello, I am in moment excited with the New Editor options of create competitions and Lower League´s.

So I start Research informations about III Division, in Portugal (my country), but after study about the III Division Serie Rules, I have doubt very much that you can reconstruct it correctly in the game. So I create this post for some Sigame Work, say if will be possible do what I will say next.

The III Division league structure is:

There are several series according to the regions. Are in total 8 series (Serie A, Serie B, Serie C, Serie D, Serie E, Serie F, Seria Açores, Serie Madeira).

In series A, B, C, D, E, F the league consists of 12 clubs, 2 times playing against each team (22 games).

In the final the best 6 teams, go to a Play-off/Promotion League, consists of these 6 teams, and the same goes for the 6 worst clubs, that go to a Play-off/Relegation League.

As far as the Play-off/Promotion League as the Play-off/Relegation League clubs are left with half the points obtained in Stage 1.

The best 2 clubs of Play-off/Promotion League, go to II Division, The worst 2 clubs of Play-off/Relegation League, go demoted for District Division.

Now that you know the rules, tell me it will be possible:

1º - Create a rule in the league that only allows the entry of clubs in a certain region or at least give priority to these clubs when they are relegated from Division II to Division III.

2º - Create this 2 Stages system, with the same rules, 6 best of each Serie go to a Play-off/Promotion League and 6 worst of each Serie go to a Play-off/Relegatin League.

For people who did not realize I illustrate with graphics.

1st Stage:

Think that the 12 teams already have played the Stage 1, 22 games and this is the classification in the end.

iiidivisionportugal.png

Now is the 2th Stage:

iiidivisionportugalstag.png

Pretty sure it said in one of Miles' blog posts that Scotland (or MLS) style competition formats would not be possible in this year's editor.

In fact:

- An MLS/A-League style league system cannot be created

- Leagues with opening and closing stages cannot be created

I assume this will cover what the OP is attempting... but I may be wrong. It may be that

- Set Championship, Promotion and Relegation Play-Off Rules

could somehow cover it? Time will tell!

Pretty sure it said in one of Miles' blog posts that Scotland (or MLS) style competition formats would not be possible in this year's editor.

In fact:I assume this will cover what the OP is attempting... but I may be wrong. It may be that

could somehow cover it? Time will tell!

The problem is I dont have time, I need to start research about all Portugal III Division Rules, to recreate it when the game comes out.

So is very important a Staff person answer this.

And one more thing. Is possible, put for a Division have only Clubs of certain region ?

Archived