Why are there so many silly errors on the game?

Only just having downloaded the game i have notice a few small but silly errors.

The biggest error being that stephen carr - isn't in the game

Problem two, Cristian Benitez - isnt 6 foot, he is tiny + he is faster than jerome - yet this isnt shown on the game

It's a Demo. This game has so much information, far more than any other recent games, expect errors or bugs. That's why there is a demo out. Help SI try and get rid of all the bugs.

I hope that SI maanages to fix ALL of the major and minor bugs with just one patch release! That would save us lots of inconvenience!

• 2 weeks later...
when did i say jerome wasn't fast?

oh and i have the actual game now still no carr :( patch out tomorrow i take it?

If you read the thread you were linked to earlier it explains all.

As for any specific data issues, bring them up in the relevant data thread in the data forum (which has also been linked already for you). In there you will get a chance to mention what you think is an error to the researcher who created that data.

In fact if you look here: [ENGLAND] (Birmingham City) Data Issues

The two Birmingham issues have already been raised a while ago.

• SI Staff
If you read the thread you were linked to earlier it explains all.

As for any specific data issues, bring them up in the relevant data thread in the data forum (which has also been linked already for you). In there you will get a chance to mention what you think is an error to the researcher who created that data.

In fact if you look here: [ENGLAND] (Birmingham City) Data Issues

The two Birmingham issues have already been raised a while ago.

Dafuge speaks sense

Archived