Fans...

First I'd like to say thank you for the changes made to FM.

Very impressed with the demo so far and really looking forward to the full version.

Anyway,

I have a question about the fans...

Do they have different 'personalities' at different clubs? Are certain fans more demanding?

I'm 12 games in the demo with Parma and am currently in 5th. The target was to avoid relegation so I'd say things are going pretty well. The board are 'delighted with the leadership qualities I am demonstrating and the teams performance in Serie A has been a particular highlight'.

The fans however aren't happy at all. After beating AC Milan 2-0 they were only 'pleased'.

They were dissapointed with a 1-1 draw with Roma?

They've been disappointed with a few other draws I wouldn't expect aswell? Considering the team should be fighting relegation I find this a bit weird.

They're also disappointed with some of the players. I signed Adreas Ivanshitz for 450k and he's averaging 6.88 and they think he was poor business?

Quite a few little bits like this popping up but I won't bore you with the details as they're rather trivial.

Just think it seems odd considering the team was expected to be in the bottom 5 not the top 5.

I know there's not much I can do just wanted to have a bit of a moan to make myself feel better!

Your fans being disappointed with results might just be because of the ridiculous Italian club rivalries there are in FM. I don't know about the FM2010 demo but in 09, pick Juventus, Inter, Milan, or Roma and they have half of Serie A as their rivals. It's pretty much the same for the other teams in Italy as well.

The fans however aren't happy at all. After beating AC Milan 2-0 they were only 'pleased'.

They were dissapointed with a 1-1 draw with Roma?

They've been disappointed with a few other draws I wouldn't expect aswell? Considering the team should be fighting relegation I find this a bit weird.

Just think it seems odd considering the team was expected to be in the bottom 5 not the top 5.

I know there's not much I can do just wanted to have a bit of a moan to make myself feel better!

I have experienced this too playing in La Liga with Villarreal, it`s an annoying bug in my opinion. The fans were disappointed with any draw result regardless the opponent. I drew away at Real Madrid and Sevilla and home against Valencia and Atletico. I won home against Barcelona and the fans were just happy.

My objective is continental qualification and media prediction is 6th place...I`m 3rd after half season.

Archived