Anyone else got faaaaaaaar to into the demo?

All I can say is my 6 months are up!!!

Absolutely gutted, Top of the league with Spurs 8 points clear

Defoe scoring for fun in my (amazing) 4-1-2-2-1 as a Trequirista! God knows of thats the right spelling but i love it!

Too long to wait till the 30th aaargh!

And finally I know ill have to start again on the full version as I always load a few leagues and the large database!

Sigh...

if u enjoy this save so much, why don't u just transfer it to full version? :) let the next save be the one with many leagues and countries..!

I have a qestion? when you transfer your current save from the demo to the real fm 2010 game can you then make the database larger and add more leagues and countries to your save game?

i already finished i can say best fm EVER!!!!!!:D

apart from DB errors and translation issues that will be fixed i hope ( on the db it will be fixed by me and a team )

too bad its only 6 months :(

on the bright side i already made a killer tactic muahahahha :p

I'm the opposite, not really into the demo.

I played with it to check out the features, decided i really like it, but not really playing it much until the full version come out.

No point investing all the love and care for something that will end in 6 game-months..

Finished my demo game with Nottingham Forest - Finished 1st, 1 point above Sheffield United!

http://i38.tinypic.com/b4cayg.jpg

Nice, i usuallyl ike lower league teams but ive got a demo game going with nottingham forest to try it out, ive started pretty well beating some big teams. Struggled to sign a defender for us, just like in real life!

Finished my demo game with Nottingham Forest - Finished 1st, 1 point above Sheffield United!

http://i38.tinypic.com/b4cayg.jpg

Good work! I finished the demo around 3rd with Newcastle but my form over that 6 months was pretty ropey. What tactics do you play? I found whenever I tinkered with formations or new tactics outside of 'default' i got hammered, which is really frustrating. I found it best to leave everything on default.

Newcastle should really be the best side in that division, I also brought in Sol Campbell, Gareth Bale, Insua, Kone & Per Ciljan Skjelbred... and in all honesty should have kicked some butt.

My thoughts entirely, just not as fun knowing you're gonna have to stop after 6 months

If you have no intentions of transferring it to FM10 then fair enough but for me with any FM save I devote all the time needed to be as successful as I possibly can! :)

As surprising as it sounds, I actually got into the demo. Just to test it out, I started with Man City. I beat Man Utd 1-0 at Old Trafford in my first game, drew Liverpool 2-2 at Anfield, and beat Chelsea 2-1 at Stamford Bridge, after going a man down in the 30th minute. Pretty sure I beat Arsenal at home 1-0 but can't remember. As it stands, I'm sitting in first with 15 wins and 1 draw and 11 points clear. Although I got knocked out of Carling Cup by Man Utd 3-1 but didn't really care. FA Cup draw landed me Liverpool at Anfield, can't seem to get an easy draw, oh well. Can't really wait to finish but I'm looking forward to using a larger db.

I got to September, resigned at Dover as the fans and board were getting on my back and my players, who were supposedly BSP/L2 quality, were awful. And my goalkeeper, in the England U19 squad, kept 2 clean sheets throughout my tenure. A defeat to Tonbridge Angels in the FA Cup was the final straw. So I might jsut start another quick start.

Was 13 points clear top of the div 2 league with Notts County when the end turned up :( Dissapointed as i had bidded on a few hot players and was looking to try them out but what the hell over a 2 weeks to go for full version and i cant wait :)

I dont see how Defoe would work as a trequartista.

But anyway, I intentionally didnt get too involved in the game and tried certain things I wouldn't do in a proper save just for that very reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the demo in 3rd place as Athletic Bilbao and my team also qualified for the knockout rounds of European competition. Additionally, Fernando Llorente has been brilliant for me, with most of the team over-performing. I'll be continuing this game in the full version; since I can only sign Basque players anyway, it doesn't matter too much to me how large the database is for that save.

I will also be starting a game with a larger database as Tottenham, or possibly Genoa, Lazio, River Plate, or Bayern Munich. We'll see though- I'll probably play them all at some point.

Finished top of the table with Chelsea, 1 point ahead of ManU. Unfortunately lost both the league cup and community shield to Liverpool and Man U, respectively, in penalties. However overall I was unbeaten by the big 4 in the EPL, and believe I only allowed 2 or 3 goals in 5 games I believe?

Archived