PSP Store...

Crash Bandicoot tempts me, it'll work brilliantly on the PSP and at only £3.50 - that's the cost of a darned NES game on the Virtual Console.

But I won't knock the VC too much, because it's also ace.

Syphon Filter, I'll just rip my own copy of if I fancy it on the PSP, but I'd wonder how well it would control as it lacks the extra two shoulder buttons for strafing.

Does one purchase grant you the game for both PS3 and PSP? I should hope so...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Does one purchase grant you the game for both PS3 and PSP? I should hope so... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it does, 2 options, download the game on your ps3, then press triangle to copy it to your psp whilst connected via usb, you can also download from PC first to PSP then access the same account on your ps3, access the download list and download it again, I think you can download the same thing up to 5 times when bought so you can share the games with friends using these methods

So they're basically the same file running on either? That'll be excellent.

I don't have a PS3 at the moment, I won't be getting one for quite some time but I'd like the option in the future. If I can just grab the game for my PSP and then copy it a year or so down the line to the console, that'd be sweet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't have a PS3 at the moment, I won't be getting one for quite some time but I'd like the option in the future. If I can just grab the game for my PSP and then copy it a year or so down the line to the console, that'd be sweet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im not 100% now you put it that way... I think you get the option to re-download it again within a time limit...

Archived