Can We One Day Have Scandals?

I'm going to guess that licensing will prevent this but here goes anyway.

Wouldnt it be cool to be able to tap up players and have illegal meetings with them to discuss a future move to your club.

You could instigate the players into submitting transfer list demands at their current club, at a risk of being found of by the FA and such of course.

The point would be to mimic real life. Im not saying you can persuade every player to all of a sudden demand a transfer move, but tapping up players is a part of the football.

An area I doubt SI would want to visit anyway.

The point would be to mimic real life. Im not saying you can persuade every player to all of a sudden demand a transfer move, but tapping up players is a part of the football.

It's not, that's why they don't let people do it.

Ability to offer pre-contracts would be interesting though.

The fact that SI try not to include the more... unsavoury aspects of the sports ie tapping up, rasicm, riots etc makes this a non-starter really.

There are certain things that should stay out of the game and this is one of those.

Both practices that shouldn't be anywhere near the game, or football.

Still .. this thread has nothing to do with it nor did the OP suggest it would be a good idea to bring into FM.

It's like me saying

"Next you will want to bring footballers roasting girls into FM"

Totally irrelevant.

Anyways, I don't think FM like too highlight anything really wrong with football and that's the main reason it would not be brought into the game, Me personally think if done right it could work and possibly add a nice little surprise to ones career.

And his response to that post tells its own story.

It paints a picture sure, Perhaps I can descirbe that picture for you. The canvass is inadvertantly accussed of being racist, Yet it brushes such notions aside with humour because the accussation cannot be taken seriously even one little bit. Basically the picture is saying it cares not for the accussations but the wonderful brush strokes upon its canvass.

:p

You found humour in the idea that a game that reaches well over a million people (and that's just official sales) would condone racism. You have to remeber how far this game reaches and how much influence it can have over its fanbase.

It would be irresponsible for SI to include this sort of thing in the game.

You found humour in the idea that a game that reaches well over a million people (and that's just official sales) would condone racism. You have to remeber how far this game reaches and how much influence it can have over its fanbase.

It would be irresponsible for SI to include this sort of thing in the game.

he never mentioned the word until you came in and without reason suggested he would like to see it in the game too :D

Archived