Squad screen view

Why when I change the view from general info to selection does it change back to general when I come back to the page?

Why isn't selection the default view?

Is there a way to make it default?

Will this be sorted in the patch?

Because the thread will disappear into the lower pages without every being answered

Maran

I logged this as a bug and got an official response from SI (below). It's not good news but at least it's a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This concerns a piece of code that is in need of a re-write. And at this stage of the FM 10 cycle, it's too much of a big job to carry this, so this will unfortunately have to wait till the next version I'm afraid. However, I can assure you that it is something that will definitely be reviewed then.

Maran

I logged this as a bug and got an official response from SI (below). It's not good news but at least it's a response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This concerns a piece of code that is in need of a re-write. And at this stage of the FM 10 cycle, it's too much of a big job to carry this, so this will unfortunately have to wait till the next version I'm afraid. However, I can assure you that it is something that will definitely be reviewed then.

Thanks DP. Not happy to hear this though:(

Archived