Can you play CM 01/02 online with others

Me and a few friends liked playing online on FM 2006 but since then have found online play too slow, had heard you can get a data update for the greatest version of the game ever but can't remember if you were able to play it over the intenet, I know me and my brother used to play network games with the cable, hopefully someone will let me know as I have just ordered 5 copies on Amazon

Me and a few friends liked playing online on FM 2006 but since then have found online play too slow, had heard you can get a data update for the greatest version of the game ever but can't remember if you were able to play it over the intenet, I know me and my brother used to play network games with the cable, hopefully someone will let me know as I have just ordered 5 copies on Amazon

not sure about network games but im pretty sure SI made that game free to download...

It was a fantastic version of the game and if I remember rightly it was the last one before the 2d pitch came into it, which I have never been a fan of, having played a lot of football games on computer I couldn't see how they could get the 2d pitch to work, had never given a match engine any thought before that and now I find I just don't enjoy playing FM as much, hence why we are so keen to go back to playing this one

Archived