Has everyone elses faith been restored?

FM 09 was still a good game dont get me wrong but I am pretty forking excited for the 30th I do have to say!

A couple of things I had stuck to rigidly in past reincarnations arent possible in this one but its new interface so thats that.

Im absolutely hooked, it looks better is a bit more intuitive and its BRILLIANT!

Thank you soooo much SI.

Anyone care to agree?

me too never really played a proper game since 07 although i have bought the game every year and before the demo i was pesemistic but the game lookks incredible i have used the demo to create shortlists, tactics, training schedules for a hull city save when the games released. cant wait i hope the patch is released on the same day as the game.

one thing that i would like to be included but iv never mentioned it would be when signing a scout they bring their knowledge with them i.e when i sign a man utd scout with hull in real life it would be seen as something as a coup what with their inside knowledge.... just a thought!

counting down until release day now, hopefully like a few years ago they will release early!!!!

i'm loving the demo but i've got to the 6 month season point again so i won't be starting another short save

i amn however so excited for the release date where i can start a long term save with 50+ leagues

you got a good computer i guess ?

Yep. Several games into the demo and I'm well impressed. It looks so much better than FM09 did at this time last year. I even understand the tactics to some extent which hasn't happened before :D

I am definately happy with the demo. It feels as if the game has a good flow and is very well functioning in every way. Completely opposite to last years version which felt unfinished, and I personally rate as one of the worst in the history of the game. So yes, my faith has been restored and I will certainly play this years game alot - opposite last years game where I only managed to play 1½ season before giving up.

Archived