Evening Matches and One Wee Gripe

One small gripe and a question ....... both concerning the 3D view.

First is this. Has the new lighting system being implemented for night matches, as they still look the same as day matches to me. I was really hoping to see a significant change in this area as it would add sooooooo much to the match-day experience. If it HAS been implemented, are their certain machines specifications needed to run it?

I have an AMD x2 Duo 5000, Geforce7600GT 256MB and 2GB RAM. To the best of my knowledge, my drivers are all up to date. The 3D game runs like a dream, although on high it is a wee tiny bet jerky.

My other wee gripe - and it's VERY minor - concerns the position of the touchline shouts and tactical change bar. Is there any way to move them, as their position under the team name is a wee tiny bit annoying.

These minor questions aside - and for me the first is a question, not a gripe, because perhaps the new lighting system will work better on the full-game - I think this is the BEST by far of all the FM titles, so much so that I've abandoned my epic Partick Thistle nine season career game cause I just can't get into it having played the demo for a weekend.

SI Games - a big round of applause to you all. Outstanding achievement.

Archived