FM10 "squad management expert"

My ass man keeps telling me I'm missing a "squad management expert", and he's recommending me a fitness coach?

I would've expected to need an assistant manager or something, but from the drop down menu when offering the recommended person a job, I don't see any kind of job that would resemble a squad management expert.....

Am I just being thick? What kind of person should I hire and for what job?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm not understanding this one either. I signed the guy they recommended, but there's no way of assigning him to that role.

As far as I understand, you don't assign a coach to give advice; the one with the best attribute in the given field just gives it. So if your fitness coach happens to have better man-management than your assman, he gives the advice.

As far as I understand, you don't assign a coach to give advice; the one with the best attribute in the given field just gives it. So if your fitness coach happens to have better man-management than your assman, he gives the advice.

Well the guy who was giving me most of my squad feedback recommended De Boer. I signed De Boer, but am still getting feedback from the same guy.

What gets on my nerves is that in my game the board keep blocking my moves for new staff members because they think that there should be no more than six coaches at the club,what is the point in this if I have the money and want to improve training?

Just sack a couple of your coaches and the problem is solved. The board tends to approve only as many coaches as are realistic for a club your size with the finances that it has.

Archived