FM 2010 in Brazil

Hi there!

I've just arrived in Brazil and I was wondering if FM 2010 will be sold here as "FM 2010" or "WSM 2010".

Also, if there is particular store that will sell it or will I find it in any store?

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have steam

if your internet connection is good enough, I'd imagine the FM10 download wouldn't be mods than 5GB. Then you can play it without a disk, and redownload at any time.

eBay is sure to ship to Brazil on or just after release day, it's usually very reliable if you research your seller and postage (Y)

But steam is probably your best bet.

game.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk seem to deliver to Brazil. I've pre-ordered at another shop, but I can't find the email and I have no clue which shop I used.

Usually it takes two weeks to get it here. Last year I bought from sendit.com, but they aren't shipping to Brazil this year.

The best way is to get it is via digital download...

but it also amazes me that it isn't sold here in Brazil.

Football is a national passion here, and with 190 million people and

a growing economy, this game would sell a lot, especially with a proper

brazilian portuguese translation (portuguese from Portugal is very different,

especially the footballing terms).

I think SI/SEGA don't realize what they are missing by not selling a brazilian version of the game here...

A lot people doesn't like Steam and few people like me using Mac need the boxed game. SI/Sega are too worried about piracy and on improving DRM/protection but they don't seem to put the same effort to make a good game distribution. I'm not sure if there is a Sega branch in Brazil, though I'm sure they have partners here so why not sell the game in Brazil?

And I agree with Marcelo. I play the game in English because European Portuguese football lingo has nothing to do with Brazilian Portuguese, it's very annoying.

PLEASE SEGA, BRING FM TO BRAZIL!

A lot people doesn't like Steam and few people like me using Mac need the boxed game. SI/Sega are too worried about piracy and on improving DRM/protection but they don't seem to put the same effort to make a good game distribution. I'm not sure if there is a Sega branch in Brazil, though I'm sure they have partners here so why not sell the game in Brazil?

And I agree with Marcelo. I play the game in English because European Portuguese football lingo has nothing to do with Brazilian Portuguese, it's very annoying.

PLEASE SEGA, BRING FM TO BRAZIL!

Have you not got ebay out there if so try that :)

Football isn't really that big in Brazil so I can see why they wouldn't sell it there.

The odd thing is that we can easily buy a Hockey or Rugby game in shops here and those are sports that nobody follow here. Of course there many football games, non sega. But the point is, if a hockey or rugby game sells here, why not another football game.

Archived