The 30 Seasons Thread

Has anyone played the full 30 seasons? If so what was your score at the end? How many cups and league titles did you win and what was the final figure on buying and selling players?

I have a couple of games where I am getting close and I reckon the players sold figure could be over a billion by the end with close to one hundred trophies (counting super cups etc).

Mysely and Rosicky10 on another thread thought this would be a good idea for a thread so lets see what everyone has done...

Has anyone played the full 30 seasons? If so what was your score at the end? How many cups and league titles did you win and what was the final figure on buying and selling players?

I have a couple of games where I am getting close and I reckon the players sold figure could be over a billion by the end with close to one hundred trophies (counting super cups etc).

Mysely and Rosicky10 on another thread thought this would be a good idea for a thread so lets see what everyone has done...

Good idea, although I think you should also mention which teams you have managed - because it would probably be easier to win trophies with Man U, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barca, Chelsea, Milan etc compared to smaller teams.

I'm nowhere near completing 30 seasons and I've only won 1 trophy, but I've only managed Leicester so I'm happy!

Impressive stuff Jack, how did you manage to have so much money to spend? I take it you used sugar daddy and kept turning it on and off because I don't think theres any way you could have spent over 1 billion pounds more than you brought in in sales.

In my games where I have played for years my players sold figure is always hundreds of millions higher than players bought.

Just finished my 30th season, i'm so happy, but sad at the same time.

My Career Review Retirement said "After an outstanding career as a successful football manager, OConnell spent the rest of his life leisurely in a mansion by the beach"

Archived