Does the assistant help suggest what formation is best fro your team?

Does the assistant manager help suggest what formation is best for your team and the best line up for it? How do I go about getting this information from the assistant manager?

I forget the actual name for the option, but on the tabs for your team screen there is a Backroom Assistance or Feedback option. If you go there you will get all sorts of great advice about who to play where, who to take penalties or free kicks, who should be your captain and suitable formations among others.

Does the assistant manager help suggest what formation is best for your team and the best line up for it? How do I go about getting this information from the assistant manager?

I have been looking for the same thing but I don't think that there is that option. All the other valuable assists are there, as mentioned by other posters.

When you start a new game, your assistant will give a list of "best formations" in the backroom staff advice area.

For instance, I would start a game with Hull and immediately after getting the job, I go to the backroom staff advice area and go down and see the "best formations" in the advice section and in it Horton (my assistant) says he recommends we play 4-4-2, 4-5-1, or 4-2-3-1. So this option is there for the user but only at the beginning of a new job. I'm not sure it pops up at any time though, but it is there at the beginning.

As for the best line up, whatever formation you choose, under the assistant advice, click "get team report" and your assistant will show what he believes is the best starting 11 for the formation you pick.

Archived