notts county stadium

It might be something they are slowly compiling together behind the scenes for a distance future release.

To be honest I dont think its neccessary. The fact SI got away with a 3D match engine is kudos enough. Before FM 3d based engines on football managing games have not exactly worked out well.

Lets not visually get carried away graphically please, it wouldnt be Football Manager then. I'm just please with the improved 3d match engine and it seems to work pretty well now.

Lets not mess about with it too much in terms of graphics. Its nice on the eye as it is.

Be nice if there was a tool to design your stadium in the editor of the game, think that would be the only way to make the stadium like Notts County.

Along similar lines, I just wish it was easier to add our own models and assign them to certain clubs.

Will there be anything in the editor to assign the various default ground's to each club????

Looks to me like its dependent on capacity based on what grounds each team have been assigned. Meadow Lane is about 20000 i think hence the reason its got a bigger ground that most of the other League 2 clubs....does look a bit stupid though i must admit, way too big.

What makes it worse is that because they only get 8000 in game initially 2 out of the 4 stands are empty!!! Wouldn't it look better to have all 4 sides filled with people but more spread out????

Archived