Windows cannot open the file ??

I'd advise you to wait for SI to add some download links to the sticky thread that'll allow you to download normally through your web browser if you're unfamiliar with torrents.

I downloaded from here, it worked fine and only took 12 minutes, but you need to use a program like WinRar to open it, which you might not have if you're that 'clueless' icon_wink.gif

Other people have posted some links in the sticky thread (Happy Valentines...) that'll probably be faster than the torrent at this stage.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SuperLUFC:

well i use limewire so its pretty much the same layout as this thing im using now. When will si have those links up though and will it be quicker than me using this torrent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might as well stick with the torrent for now. Keep checking the forums for other links. You may find that your download finishes before any links are available.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SuperLUFC:

Reyt cheers pal only got another 2hours 40 mins wish i'd have checked the forums earlier nvm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My estimated download time was originally 3 days mate. Only took 20 minutes.

well i use limewire so its pretty much the same layout as this thing im using now. When will si have those links up though and will it be quicker than me using this torrent? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, there's a whole messy side to torrenting that could slow your download right down. Like jimmywillis said if it takes more than 20-30 minutes than use one of the links posted in the sticky and it'll be quicker. There's plenty there - they just haven't been tested by SI yet.

Archived