So..... Who has finished the demo?

I have. It took me just over a day, or around 10 hours of gamepley time. I must admit though, as its a demo, i have only had a quick thumb through and a swift go with my beloved Newcastle.

I now cant wait for the full game! I may be able to go 100+ seasons in my career, if my computer can handle it :D

I've only had an odd few games to see new features, dont wanna get too involved before full version is delivered!

No chance I will get to 6 months.

Thats what i thought, but before i knew it i was in November and thought i may aswell carry on :). No doubt someone will post in here that they have done the 6 months like 5 times lol.

I've played one game as Plymouth (I just can't play as the mighty Cherries...I feel bad taking Eddie Howe's job and I'm too biased towards some players). That game was against the mighty Cherries and Plymouth won 1-0. I wasn't sure whether to celebrate or not.

The chances that I'll get much farther on the demo are slight. I hate games with such low detail and I feel I have a good enough grasp of the new features already.

I had been thinking I might need to create some tactics before release but I have decided the best way will be to devise a formation and tactic for each match with the tactic creator. So no more trying to decide between the 352 tactics I usually have saved in my games.

I was rather pleased with my only match. It was a scrappy affair but I felt it really played out like a proper game of footy. I love the new touchline instructions.

I can't wait till the 30th...and sod the postal strikes. If my game doesn't arrive my the Friday morning I'll just buy it on Steam as well.

Hey, I'm still trying to download it!

And WHEN I do, I'm sure I won't get through a month before the game is out. It will take a gazillion hour pour over the tactics creator, backroom advice, match analysis and all the myriad features I gagging to get into.

When the full game's out micro-manager me will in all likelihood take a real week to get through a gameweek!

Archived