I want my tactics to look this way!!!!!! HELP!

This is most definitely a touch of ocd but here goes.

For a generic 4-4-2 your team is set up: gk rb lb rcb lcb rm lm rcm lcm rf lf

In past FM's i always move their positions so I can have it: gk lb lcb rcb rb lm lcm rcm rm lf rf

Basically a left to right all the way up the team so you see it like that on the home stats and player ratings screen etc.

No matter how i try and tinker to get this it always reverts back to the first way i noted!

Anyone know if thats just the way it is now or can you help me out! Verrrrrry annoying!:mad:

This is most definitely a touch of ocd but here goes.

For a generic 4-4-2 your team is set up: gk rb lb rcb lcb rm lm rcm lcm rf lf

In past FM's i always move their positions so I can have it: gk lb lcb rcb rb lm lcm rcm rm lf rf

Basically a left to right all the way up the team so you see it like that on the home stats and player ratings screen etc.

No matter how i try and tinker to get this it always reverts back to the first way i noted!

Anyone know if thats just the way it is now or can you help me out! Verrrrrry annoying!:mad:

i feel your pain, i always have this problem, on the older games you used to be able to swap it round just by draggin the positions over eachotehr so DR was actually DL in the tactics screen :/

I feel your pain. I want my number 9 striker to be wearing the 9 kit during pre-season friendlies, and instead the forwards are 10 and 11. I'm debating starting him out-of-position at central mid, then shifting positions right after kickoff.

I feel your pain. I want my number 9 striker to be wearing the 9 kit during pre-season friendlies, and instead the forwards are 10 and 11. I'm debating starting him out-of-position at central mid, then shifting positions right after kickoff.

Haha! So much hassle though man. Is their any way to have it the way I want then do you know? You can do it in FM 09

Archived