Argentina database again very bad

Because if you work in Spain with a group of researchs, in Argentina is not the same and everything is decided by a single person who makes FM thousands of fans are upset about the bad database Argentina?

In FMSite.net hundreds of times have wanted to help armed groups are working to make a decent database of Argentina, taking into account that it is the third global league according fifa, and even so this gentleman who is responsible Francescoli db brushes aside the help that he wanted to pay.

We expect from Argentina, a country that loves football and FM Desiciones take about a league that Argentina porquemerecemos decent.

Atte Pinchita.

i totally second that... in fmsite there are many guys willing to help and make a group like in spain and other countries. Right now only francescoli makes the decisions, he alone decides the stats for all the teams, i dont think this is right, he cant possibly see every match of every team. Im sure that yet again if you see in the editor you will see almost all the players have 0 in their stats, hence making the stats all random. I hope this will be changed, take into account that in Fmsite there are many people helping and im sure they wont ask for a free copy of the game like francescoli does

Archived