Marquinhos

What has happened to this player he used to be so good in 2009,he was my favourite player,he had it all,now in fm10 he is like a gimp,i have never seen him play in real life so i dont know how good he is,but i would like to know how si got it wrong in fm09,

Thats why their stats are a joke.

They argue that wilshere and other arsenal stars who are so obviously going to become quality should not be given good stats, yet guys like marquinhos was the second coming with his stats and they probably never seen him play.

They argue that wilshere and other arsenal stars who are so obviously going to become quality should not be given good stats, yet guys like marquinhos was the second coming with his stats and they probably never seen him play.

I agree,it seems to me that alot of south american players get to much hype,yeah some of them do go on to bigger and better things,but i think the reason why si dont build up the english players stats is because thay dont want to look silly when that player doesn't turn out to be world class.by the way i think wilshere is going to be the future on english football and his stats should be way higher,:thup:

But Wilshere is still young and so he doesn't have good stats. If he plays enough and does well his stats will improve. It's like any player irl. He may have good potential, but if you don't play him so he gains the skill he potentially has, he won't be any good. If Wilshere plays enough in the game, he'll become very good. At least he has in my saves.

His scotuing report for me still says he will be an excellent player. He starts off with worse attributes than last year but he might still be a great player as the game proceeds.

IRL he is nowhere near how good he was in FM 10. I watched a couple games this year and he was invisible. And if he was that good, you would hear of a few big teams looking at him seriously, like they did with Kierrison and Guilherme.

This is why I always play with fictional players and encourage others to do so as well. You have no pre-conceived notions of how players "should" perform.

SI don't rate the players. A fan of the club rates them, within certain guidelines.

Wilshire has a high PA.

I had a complete squad of players in FM09 who were great in the game but vastly over-rated. Veloso, for example. I hope they'll all be down-graded in FM10.

To be f air, it's an inexact art trying to judge players' abilities in the long-term, and especially potential. For every unknown wonderkid who we FM fans discover long before big clubs do, there will be a 'Marquinhos' or 'Veloso'. I was just reading about Freddy Adu, who still a very high PA in FM09 - everyone expected him to be a star but he's turned out an utter flop.

SI don't rate the players. A fan of the club rates them, within certain guidelines.

Wilshire has a high PA.

is that true that a fan of the club rates the players they must have a secret blue nose rating the villa players:D

Archived