Demo saves compatible with full release question.

If demo game saves can be used when the full version is released, does that mean that with the full version it has a rediuced database?

Basically does the demo have a reduced database? If it does when the full version is installed will this 'top up' the database on the save game or are u doomed to a reduced database?

What are the differences of the databases of the demo/full version?

Thanks.

The demo is based off a small database, with only one league running.

The full game will have a customisable database size, and you can run multiple leagues :)

Saved games from the demo cannot then be upgraded - they are only intended really to give a taster of the game.

If demo game saves can be used when the full version is released, does that mean that with the full version it has a rediuced database?

Basically does the demo have a reduced database? If it does when the full version is installed will this 'top up' the database on the save game or are u doomed to a reduced database?

What are the differences of the databases of the demo/full version?

Thanks.

Was going to ask the same question. Was going to start a new game with Leeds. However, I was wanting to continue my save when the offical game comes out but want a large database. Shall i not bother & just wait for the 30th October before starting a 'proper game'?

The demo is just a demonstration of the game and it's uses and features. I really wouldn't want to continue the demo with such a small and limited area. Well worth starting a new career when the full game is released - and loading up as much detail as your system can handle.

Archived