Incredible Bids

Hi,

Firstly i apologise if this is in the wrong forum or should be in a thread already created.

I have started a game in the FM10 demo with Hearts and have had bids for my back up goal keeper marian kello from Athletico Madrid & Seville, know i have just sold Balogh to Man City!!!

While obbiously happy to get a little bit of money is it not a bit unrealistic for clubs of the stature i have mentioned to be bidding for players who are not even definate first choices in a middle / top spl team?

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

James

Hi,

Firstly i apologise if this is in the wrong forum or should be in a thread already created.

I have started a game in the FM10 demo with Hearts and have had bids for my back up goal keeper marian kello from Athletico Madrid & Seville, know i have just sold Balogh to Man City!!!

While obbiously happy to get a little bit of money is it not a bit unrealistic for clubs of the stature i have mentioned to be bidding for players who are not even definate first choices in a middle / top spl team?

James

hello mate,

am playing the demo as saints and have had a very similar thing with my first choice keeper kelvin davis. although he is a great keeper for league 1 and maybe even championship level, i am baffled as to why teams like ac milan/ath madrid and man city want him??? they didnt bid for him though but have to admit that i would have accepted a large bid

Hi,

James

hello mate,

am playing the demo as saints and have had a very similar thing with my first choice keeper kelvin davis. although he is a great keeper for league 1 and maybe even championship level, i am baffled as to why teams like ac milan/ath madrid and man city want him??? they didnt bid for him though but have to admit that i would have accepted a large bid

Dont think it's a bug. it's good to see the computer teams trying to buy players. if the team come in for your players its simple dont sell them, anless you get a high offer for the player. But if someone like arsenal or man city come if for your players, is it a good thing, what do they see in the players you dont.

Hi,

James

It is realistic, because just look at Chelsea, they bought Croatian goalkeeper Matej Delač (18) from Croatian team Inter Zapresic, team which is struggling in Croatian league, or UTD buys some unknown players from French Second league, or Chelsea bought Obi Mikel from Norway team Lyn Oslo................there are much more examples............

It is realistic, because just look at Chelsea, they bought Croatian goalkeeper Matej Delač (18) from Croatian team Inter Zapresic, team which is struggling in Croatian league, or UTD buys some unknown players from French Second league, or Chelsea bought Obi Mikel from Norway team Lyn Oslo................there are much more examples............

But these are probably all talented players. Obi Mikel was one of the most aftersought young players in Europe at that time. United´s Serbia-signings are also showing lots of potential. One of them has already won 10 caps or so.

Maybe it has to be ´tweaked down´ a bit for the patch, City´s and other bigger clubs´ signings..

Archived