Riz Remes

Originally Posted by Starto View Post

Are you seriously going to spread around the idea that after 8 or nine seasons these FM games dont break apart? Are you suggesting after 8 or 9 seasons alot of clubs are not in absurd debts? Are you suggesting the system for replacing world class players is good enough?

Fact is after 8 or 9 seasons the A.I is woefully inept. I,ve seen many a clubs dragged into debt, man utd getting relegated cause they couldnt replace rooney properly. Brian Eastwick as england manager (Im the only one here who seen that one?). The list is endless.

RIM REMES SAYS:

Are you stating these as facts on FM2010 ? If so, just out of curiosity, how have you come to such conclusions based on a 6 month demo ? Or are you simply suggesting that by the looks of the demo, we've not worked at all on improving the long term gameplay?

Thank you some actual dialogue instead of just pronouncing me a troll (kind of getting cliched now that one). Everything I said related to FM09 and previous renditions to a degree. The only comment I made in regards to FM10 was my intial thoughts on the new UI, nothing more.

As you will also know a 6 month demo will not give us the time to really see how the A.I handles itself later on in your 8th or 9th season. This is something that has not been addressed for ages and ages, So I'm not going to assume thats fixed in FM10.

Everybody here including your own matt has taken my comments and then firstly got very defensive and seocndly applied them all to FM10 which wasnt the case.

I thank you though for actually inquiring instead of just following the trend here.

• SI Staff

As you will also know a 6 month demo will not give us the time to really see how the A.I handles itself later on in your 8th or 9th season. This is something that has not been addressed for ages and ages, So I'm not going to assume thats fixed in FM10.

I thank you though for actually inquiring instead of just following the trend here.[/b]

You are welcome, but I would prefer if people didn't "assume" things about the long term gameplay in FM2010 simply because they feel it wasn't up to scratch in some previous games.

I was not asking anyone to assume it was fixed, I just wanted to point out that contrary to your claim about it not being addressed for ages, the long term game play is worked on each year and has been worked on quite a lot especially for FM2010.

There is no need to start multiple threads btw.

Archived