I've never been so happy in my entire life

Dear SI,

I just wanted to let you know that I am completely lovestoned (to quote a certain ex-Nsync member) at the moment. Why? Because you have made me fall in love with Football Manager again. It's as if I just met the love of my life for the first time. It's absolutely the best Football Manager since the change of brand, as somebody else already posted in a different thread.

And do you want to know what the biggest coincidence is?

1: I just fell in love with a girl last night. And the feeling is mutual apparently (thank God).

2: It's precisely 10 years ago that I started playing CM for the first time. It was the CM2 95/96 Dutch/Belgian Leagues edition which I bought for about a penny at a local toy store. I remember it perfectly, because instead of a plastic jewel box, the disc was kept in a square carton box with 2 magnets in it to keep it shut.

Oh boy, what a weekend this is going to be :D

Mind you, I am a bit disappointed about the fact that the full game is going to released during my exam period at the university :(

Oh well, you can't have it all can you?

Anyway, thanks :)

I like the way you enjoy your life now time and that's a good behaviour to share , both when things in life go well or go bad.

Now let me joke a bit, when you will play FM10 for hours and hours who will take care about your new love ? You can do both , but you have to be an all-nighter on both sides :D

Go with the modern trend of meeting a girl on facebook who lives miles away then you get to play FM10 for weeks in between visits. Sorted!
@ grep:

Yeah I know a position with which I can do both at the same time but I don't think it's appropriate material for a football forum ;)

It has something to do with a dog.

(oh boy that didn't sound right)

Infact I'm a dirty dog, and the rest is not appropriate to this forum ;)

That being said, I hope there is going to be a new "The Official Waiting For The Mac Patch Thread" this year. Funniest thread I've ever seen on this forum.

I can't remember the exact details anymore, but I do remember somebody came out of the closet in that thread haha.

And I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that's enjoying this version so much this far!

Archived