Norton 2010 help please

What an idiot^^. Norton is by far the best anti virus out there. Ive had it for news, never hadany problems and it certainly dosnt slow your computer down. Unlike the nod32 or Kaspersky which are just shocking. Back to the op, where did you download it from?

What an idiot^^. Norton is by far the best anti virus out there. Ive had it for news, never hadany problems and it certainly dosnt slow your computer down. Unlike the nod32 or Kaspersky which are just shocking. Back to the op, where did you download it from?

You're wrong. No need to argue with you. You are wrong. Good day.

There is nothing risky in the download if you got it from one of the approved download sites.

I downloaded it from a recommended site from your links of options, norton 2010 for some reason says it is a high risk, anyway I excluded it, installed and am playing. Maybe Norton being to over the top because it is a .exe file. Thanks anyway.

Cheers

here is the solution:

1- you can restore your fm.exe from "options" when it gave error. or you can go to "quarantine" section and restore.

2- and you should disable your norton for fm installation. after that enable it again.

I had the same thing

I had FM10 already installed but just Installed Microsoft Security Essentials and why I was playing it come up saying fm.exe could be a risk...

Thank you, at last it is not just me. Anyway as I said I have got it working after I excluded the .exe file from being mentioned.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

Archived