Who Are you Managing in the Demo?

I'm Arsenal, just cos I wanted to see how they'd approached the new system we're using. My career save will probably be starting unemployed and working my way up. Went from Unemployed to Hannover to Parma to Man City to AC Milan on 09 so hopefully will get a decent career on FM10.

Leeds as that's who I support. I find it's easier to get to grips with a new game using a team I know IRL.

Once the full game comes out I'll start a new save for a more or less LLM (I allow myself to use real world - NOT in game - knowledge of players, as I think that any football manager would have at least a passing interest in football before getting his first job!) "career game" starting at either Harrogate Town or Farsley Celtic, seeing as they are the Conference North teams closest to where I live.

In FM2009 I went from Farsley to Peterbrough, winning knack all along the way but at least getting Peterbrough to be comfortably mid table in the Premiership by 2020.

I was playing as Chester, had just finished the first game of the season and clicked save last night when my computer deciced it was a good time to BSOD. So i'm guessing that save has gone. I'm going to start an Arsenal save later on today when i'm done with the job centre.

Playing as Arsenal. Although changing tactics nearly every game is not a good idea.

I restarted my Arsenal game as it took me ages to find a tactic that worked with the new formation and resembled the way we actually play, and by which point I was 15th in the table and had drawn every game in the league bar 1 - which I lost. The moral of the story being - never disregard your friendlies!!!! :rolleyes:

Manchester United, and probably will when the full game comes out. Although I'm also considering maken the lower leagues in Dutch football and then start playing as RCH, my home-town club in Holland!

Watford, just so that I can get used to the game using players that I'm more familiar with. Only played the first inter-club friendly so far and I'm impressed.

I do need to get a few more players in and also try to get rid of the high wage earners.

Started a game as Norwich City, I like how the League 1 fixtures are the same as real life. First league game vs Colchester (many should know how that went IRL :eek:), I was relieved to win 2-1. Signed a couple of cracking players and beaten Cardiff in the League cup, going ok so far.

Archived