being able to recall players from loans

I tried to offer to clubs some reserve players for loan but they could be recalled if i wanted them too in the offer to clubs screen. Then i accepted the offers without looking at the contract and just assumed that they could be recalled. but when i go to recall those new loaned players i can't find where it says i can recall them in any menu. so either i can't find the recall player menu option or i loaned out all these players, even though i specified being able to recall them in the offer to clubs screen, without looking at the contract that they were proposing and they must have got rid of the recall option and i still would have had tgo put it back in like you used to have to do. anyway to make this question shorter and easier to understand is how do you recall your players from a loan, because i can't find that option. but maybe it's because i agreed to a loan contract without looking at it and just assuming i would be able to recall the player. please help me on this issue.

I imagine it's because they offered you deals without the option to recall.

It's their form of bartering, as it's better for them that they know the player will be with them the whole time. I find that if you then negotitate their offer and ask for a release clause they almost always agree. Can't blame them for trying though!

• 4 weeks later...

Clubs seems to never include the recall option in their offer so you have to go through every individual offer and renegotiate. This is very time consuming when you have about 10 players you want to loan out, and have 15-20 offers for each player.

Why is the recall option even there when offering players to clubs? It's just stupid and annoying...

Clubs seems to never include the recall option in their offer so you have to go through every individual offer and renegotiate. This is very time consuming when you have about 10 players you want to loan out, and have 15-20 offers for each player.

Why is the recall option even there when offering players to clubs? It's just stupid and annoying...

Very true. I always include the "Can be recalled" option when offering the players and clubs always come back with offers that don't include it which makes the option pointless.

It must be my tactics. *grin*

Archived