Issues about FM10 DEMO

Well, i just posted a topic about how much i appreciated the DEMO and all the impressive work that had been put on the game, which i'm thoroughly enjoying, it's best to date unrivalled. Yet, i have two minor things i must mention to you guys, it should make the game greater if evaluated and fixed:

1.As i mentioned on my other post, the players waste a LOT of one-on-ones, and to give credit to this, i admit it's not only my players that do that, i just had Palacio and Figueroa waste 3 one-on-ones and my players waste a total of 8 one-on-ones in two games against Lazio and Genoa, i'm talking about Eto'o, Cassano and Milito, only won the matches from some tap-ins and long shots.

2.The fans reaction after games is very unlogical, i played the first match (Italian Super Cup) with Inter and lost 3-2 from a 93rd minute free-kick, the fans rightly accused me of not using Cordoba, Muntari and Balotelli, instead of the low-rating Chivu, Stankovic and Milito, well okay, they thought the guys were better so okay, my mistake. Next match is against Genoa and i sticked with my line-up, though i did a few changes to my tactics, i thrashed Genoa away 4-0 and after the match the fans were pleased quite rightly, but what about the players now? They just said it was great that the likes of Materazzi, CORDOBA AND BALOTELLI were not used. It made me laugh, but it was pathetic.

If they want some specific players in the team and feel they would play better, than they should stick to those players, not go with the interest, whoever wins, i'm with him! They should be a bit more constant and logical, on the second case they should at LEAST stayed quiet on those two players.

Hope it helped. :-)

• Administrators

The second point - although it's not ideal, fans are very fickle - especially when it comes to team selection. However the example you've stated is quite extreme. With the one-on-one's, if you have examples please upload them to the FTP and let us know in the bugs forum so we can take a look. Thanks.

Archived