wtf kakta banned yet chelsea still sign cassano

is it me or have chelsea got a global ban on signing players

yet people will come and say that you cant do that

well if you cant why ban the kid or anyone else is it one rule for one and another for everyone else

before you chesea fans get on your high horses

Chelsea will not be allowed to sign players in the next two transfer windows, meaning that they are effectively out of the transfer market until January 2011.

FIFA said in a statement: "The DRC found that the player had indeed breached a contract signed with the French club. Equally, the DRC deemed it to be established that the English club induced the player to such breach.

"As a result, the player was condemned to pay compensation in the amount of £680,995, for which the club, Chelsea, is jointly and severally liable, and sporting sanctions were imposed on both the player and Chelsea in accordance with article 17 par 3 and 4 of the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players. Furthermore, Chelsea has to pay RC Lens training compensation in the amount of £113,498."

so therefore chelsea should not be allowed to sign anyone FACT!!

if players are banned the chelsea should be too Fact!!

is it me or have chelsea got a global ban on signing players

yet people will come and say that you cant do that

well if you cant why ban the kid or anyone else is it one rule for one and another for everyone else

before you chesea fans get on your high horses

Chelsea will not be allowed to sign players in the next two transfer windows, meaning that they are effectively out of the transfer market until January 2011.

FIFA said in a statement: "The DRC found that the player had indeed breached a contract signed with the French club. Equally, the DRC deemed it to be established that the English club induced the player to such breach.

"As a result, the player was condemned to pay compensation in the amount of £680,995, for which the club, Chelsea, is jointly and severally liable, and sporting sanctions were imposed on both the player and Chelsea in accordance with article 17 par 3 and 4 of the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players. Furthermore, Chelsea has to pay RC Lens training compensation in the amount of £113,498."

so therefore chelsea should not be allowed to sign anyone FACT!!

if players are banned the chelsea should be too Fact!!

ment to say kakuta but who gives a

I'm not sure what you mean? Chelsea have a globan ban in game, too. At least it was announced in the in game newspaper. Don't know if it works. I believe the ban starts on a specific day, so Chelsea may be able to sign players before that date?

Should certainly make playing as Chelsea more interesting.

i agree i think that would be a challenge i mean you start off and buy the players and then thats all you are left with till then i wonder what happens with future transfers

hopefully man u and city get 1 or there is a mechanism so clubs can get banned it would make it fun however i would be in troubl loads of 17 yr old french and spanish players signed lol

As far as i know they are not banned from buying players just from registering them.

That's an interesting distinction - what you could see would be purchases followed immediately by loans-out, exactly as when you purchase a player without a work permit but loan him to Belgium to establish EU residency.

That's an interesting distinction - what you could see would be purchases followed immediately by loans-out, exactly as when you purchase a player without a work permit but loan him to Belgium to establish EU residency.

nothing would surprise me it they will probably try that stunt in real this is chelsea and they have been known to bend rules its the reason they are in trouble in the first place

It's not really cheating - they are allowed to sign and not register; and the concept of buy and loan-back has existed for ages now.

no its the whole philosophy of how chelsea do business barcelona and city are just as bad

nothing would surprise me it they will probably try that stunt in real this is chelsea and they have been known to bend rules its the reason they are in trouble in the first place

No, the reason they're in trouble is because they got caught. I'm going to take a guess from your username that you support Arsenal, but it's applicable to most of the top teams...

You don't think any of the youngsters Arsenal have grabbed from teams were ever signed in less-than-upfront ways? Don't be so naive.

cheats i hate that

It's not cheating, as someone said.

No, the reason they're in trouble is because they got caught. I'm going to take a guess from your username that you support Arsenal, but it's applicable to most of the top teams...

You don't think any of the youngsters Arsenal have grabbed from teams were ever signed in less-than-upfront ways? Don't be so naive.

It's not cheating, as someone said.

no but when you get presidents of clubs and club officials coming out saying stuff i arsenal were doing it to a small club i would not agree i dont believe in any of that arsenal always approach the club first and tend to keep transfer dealing quiet until deals are done

no but when you get presidents of clubs and club officials coming out saying stuff i arsenal were doing it to a small club i would not agree i dont believe in any of that arsenal always approach the club first and tend to keep transfer dealing quiet until deals are done

if you don't think all big clubs do it, you're out of your mind. Chelsea just happened to get caught. Maybe they even do it a bit MORE than other teams, but you can bet your bottom dollar they all do it to some extent.

lol... so basically you believe bad things about teams unless it's about YOUR team?

unbiased viewpoints ftw!!! :D

no but if you look through arsenals dealings you see that they

scout players ie watch for 30 or so games

and actually make offers to the clubs for players

often refuse to comment on players until deals are in place what other clubs have that type of policy if they were doing wrong i would be critical.

eg nasri they would not comment until he was signed

not daily leaks ala real madrid and ronaldo or the club gardener saying he would be interested in signing

if you don't think all big clubs do it, you're out of your mind. Chelsea just happened to get caught. Maybe they even do it a bit MORE than other teams, but you can bet your bottom dollar they all do it to some extent.

no i know all big clubs do it its wrong clubs should get banned longer

often refuse to comment on players until deals are in place what other clubs have that type of policy if they were doing wrong i would be critical.

not daily leaks ala real madrid and ronaldo or the club gardener saying he would be interested in signing

aren't these two statemens contradictory? you are saying Arsenal don't do it in the first quote and then saying all big clubs do it in the second. or are you not counting Arsenal as a big club?

I'm not talking about arsenal's high profile signings along the lines of Nasri... That's not the sort of signing Chelsea were done for...

I'm talking about the countless very young overseas players that Arsenal have signed/brought into their academy over the years... this is the sort of bracket that the Gael Kakuta signing fell into.

So all the big clubs do it, except Arsenal? That's very convenient :D

aren't these two statemens contradictory? you are saying Arsenal don't do it in the first quote and then saying all big clubs do it in the second. or are you not counting Arsenal as a big club?

no i was just showing how arsenal operate we don't seem to do it i was replying to the fact that i would not agree if arsenal did it either

Archived