Stupid Mistake on my part can it be changed in full release

i downloaded the strawberry version and its all run smoothly and ive done my allotted time on the demo however ive realised ive only put the english league in think it would add them all in for me, is there anyway to change this like add extra leagues that are not new in the full game??

I don't follow you, I'm afraid.

On full release, you will be able to select any league to play - the demo version only has a limited amount of leagues and options for play.

Also, the full release will be entirely seperate to the demo, meaning you will delete the demo and install the full game - you don't "add" the final release on top of the demo installation.

On full release, you will be able to select any league to play - the demo version only has a limited amount of leagues and options for play.

Also, the full release will be entirely seperate to the demo, meaning you will delete the demo and install the full game - you don't "add" the final release on top of the demo installation.

what i mean is that you can convert the game from demo into the full game do you think i would be able to choose what leagues i want then or would i jsut be restricted to the one country that i currently am

The quick starts only contain the country selected and this cannot be changed before, during or after the demo.

never knew that i just thought i skipped through too quickly

Archived